The Live-Stream Presentation Process
If your abstract is accepted, you will receive an invitation from Academics Institute to register, participate and publish in accordance with the following procedure:
- Complete your registration on the conference website. Your participation at the conference will be confirmed upon the receipt of your registration fee payment.
- You will be provided credentials to log in to the test meeting before the event. You can log in 60 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your system is working. A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need. Take a moment to test your system in advance.
- Prior to the conference, you will receive a link to join your session as well as necessary information on how to attend the live plenary session.
- After receiving the link, you can participate by joining the online conference sessions, as they are scheduled according to the agenda.
- Participate and present your research in your scheduled live-stream session.
- The Certificate of Presentation will be delivered to you as a PDF copy.