The Live-Stream Presentation Process
Providing that your abstract is accepted, you will receive an invitation from Academics Institute to register, participate and publish in accordance with the following procedure:
- Complete your registration on the conference website. Your participation at the conference will be confirmed upon the receipt of your registration fee payment.
- You will be provided credentials to log in to the test meeting before the event. You can log in 60 minutes prior to the start time to ensure your system is working. A computer with an internet connection and speakers/headphones is all you need. Take a moment to test your system in advance.
- Prior to the conference, you will receive a link to join your session as well as necessary information on how to attend the live plenary session.
- After receiving the link, you can participate by joining the online conference sessions, as they are scheduled according to the agenda.
- Participate and present your research in your scheduled live-stream session.
- The Certificate of Presentation will be delivered to you as a PDF copy.
First thing first
Time is critical in preparing for your oral presentation, which will be no longer than 15 minutes. Rehearse your presentation before making your presentation. Keep in mind that your audience can only absorb about eight major points during a 15 minutes presentation. Your job is to select those eight points and present them clearly, forcibly, and even dramatically.
Think of those major points as being covered within six to eight slides – introduction (1 slide), methodology (1 slide), results (2 slides), implications for policy/practice (1 or 2 slides), conclusion (1 or 2 slides). Each one should include no more than six sub points. Visual aids such as slides attract and hold an audience's attention and help to reinforce what you say as well as helping you keep on track with your presentation. You need to keep these visuals - and your remarks - simple and easy to read and understand.
Now your presentation
Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the session starts on the day of the conference.
You will have a 15-minute time slot for your presentation. You will not be able to extend your time if you have technical problems during your talk. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to join the test meeting before the event.